Over the past year, my intellectual life has undergone a radical transformation.
I had contemplated pursuing an #MBA in early 2022 and shared my thoughts with a select group of friends. However, during that same period, an opportunity for a #career change surfaced and I spent several weeks exploring that path. Ultimately, I decided to commit to the #Executive #MBA offered by Politecnico di Milano GSOM (formerly known as MIP). As of now, it has been exactly one year since I started attending classes, immersing myself in advanced and formal education after a hiatus of over 15 years. What an incredible journey it has been!
Here are some statistics that I would like to share with you:
- I have taken 15 exams so far.
- I have attended 74 live lessons.
- I have read 21 MBA-related/suggested books.
- I have watched and summarized 559 video clips.
- On average, I have spent 17.5 hours per week studying.
- The course I studied the most was Strategy with 102 hours.
- During the top week I studied 38.5 hours.
- My average grade is XY.X/30.
- I've been in Milan 4 times.
- But most importantly I have formed lifelong bonds with 36 amazing classmates.
Do I enjoy it? Absolutely.
Am I fatigued? Certainly.
Would I do it again? Without hesitation.